Mendham Township Schools
Public school students in grades K-8 attend the Mendham Borough School system (Hilltop Elementary is K-4 and Mountainview Middle School serves grades 5-8). High school students attend West Morris Mendham High School. Mendham Borough is also home to Saint Josephs School, Assumption College for Sisters, Delbarton and Gill St. Bernards. Links for further research:
Click here for information on West Morris Mendham High School.
Click here for information on the Mendham Township K-8 District Schools.
For information related to other local area schools, see the following links.
www.gsbschool.org for information on Gil St. Bernards
www.westmontmontessori.org for information on The Westmont Montessori School
www.mendhamcoop.org for information on Mendham Cooperative Nursery School
- Brookside Beach, West Main Street: Swimming, picnicking, volleyball, ice skating (winter months)
- India Brook Park, Ironia Road: multi-purpose field
- Meadowood Park, Old Mill Rd: Picnic, coming soon Pavilion
- Mt. Pleasant Recreation Area, 40 Mount Pleasant Rd: Tennis courts, baseball
- Ralston Field, Route 24: Three multi-purpose fields, baseball field
- Wysong Field, Route 24: Multi-purpose field, baseball field, playground
- Mosle Field, Off Carriage Hill Dr., soccer, baseball field
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2021 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.